Navigating the shareholder activism era
The rise of activist investors has transformed the landscape in which companies operate, necessitating more transparent and adept financial communications across industries. With backgrounds in finance, law, analyst/investor relations and corporate communications, our expert team employs a deep understanding of relevant financial audiences and keen insights into regulatory environments to advise clients on what to say, when to say it and how to deliver it.
Our strategic planning process includes comprehensive communications rollout plans and messaging materials that address key concerns in every major market worldwide. Whether our client is a publicly traded Fortune 100, a private equity shop or a VC, we have extensive experience crafting compelling value creation stories for key internal and external stakeholders, leveraging both traditional media and the latest digital and social media channels.
We're Known For...
- Navigating mergers and acquisitions
- Providing business & financial media relations/executive training
- Managing IPOs & capital raising
- Negotiating bankruptcies & restructurings
- Securing alternative investment
- Preparing responses and strategies around shareholder activism
- Providing quarterly earnings support (routine and misses)
- Handling corporate governance issues
- Authoring IR digital and content strategy/creation
- Managing Investor days
- Conducting investor perception studies
News & Insights
Feb 23, 2023
WS APAC & This Can Happen Announce Partnership
The Weber Shandwick Collective today announced its partnership with This Can Happen, a solutions-led organisation assisting in managing mental health, […]Read More
Dec 6, 2022
Paths to Growth: Asia’s New Expansion Plans
Growing revenue is the primary reason for Asian companies expanding to new markets, according to Paths to Growth – What’s […]Read More